A high throughput NAT analyser in major routine blood screening laboratories.
- The autoX-System and the accompanying NAT tests were specifically developed for use in large blood screening laboratories with up to several thousand samples per day to be tested
- Simultaneous testing of each sample for the parameters HCV, HBV, HIV-1, HIV-2, HAV and PB19 with GFE’s Virus Screening PCR Kit
- High sensitivity, even for large pools by pre-analytical virus enrichment via high speed centrifugation
- Approved for sample pools consisting of up to 96 individual samples, ID samples, and confirmatory samples
- Throughput of a few hundred to more than 4000 donations per run, depending on pool size
- Extensive assay monitoring with non-competitive Internal Control and independent PCR controls for the entire process
- Extensive process monitoring via barcodes and liquid handling monitoring
- Proprietary nucleic acid extraction as well as process management and result analysis software
The product is not available in all territories.
Ask for information on the product availability.