SARS-COV-2 PCR Kits
- Sampling Control
A separate non-competitive amplification system detecting human genomic DNA enables the monitoring of the sampling quality. Positive results for RNase P indicate that sampling has been carried out with sufficient thoroughness, and thus allows reducing false negative results due to insufficient sample collection.
- Dual target design
Our assay design enables high sensitivity and robustness by amplification and detection of two independent SARS-CoV-2 genomic sequences.
- Amplicon contamination control
The use of Uracil-N-Glycosylase (UNG) and dUTP is a sophisticated and acknowledged concept to avoid amplicon contamination in the PCR laboratory. Processing a lot of positive samples through PCR without contamination control could pose a serious risk to laboratory workflows.
For more information please contact us.
SARS CoV-2 PCR Reagent Kit
- The kit contains primer/probes and an enzyme-mix to amplify the ORF1ab and N-Gene and the human RNase P sequences.
- It can be used in combination with commercial extraction methods.
- It can be used with a variety of modern commercial real time thermo cyclers.
- The 25 µl PCR ensures amplification of low copy numbers of templates.
- PCR product cross contaminations are suppressed by the use of UNG.
|Cycler||QuantStudio 5TM||LightCycler® 480 II|
|LoD95||19 cp/reaction||13 cp/reaction|
|Confidence Interval||14 – 31||11 – 20|
The SARS-CoV-2 PCR Reagent Kit has been tested against a wide range of potentially interfering viruses without any cross reactivity.
|Product||Order number||# of reactions|
|SARS-CoV-2 PCR Reagent Kit||R2K-288-30||8’640 (288 x 30)|
The SARS-CoV-2 PCR Reagent Kit is designed to amplify low copy numbers of templates containing nucleic acid sequences typically found in SARS-CoV-2. Along with all components required for amplification, the reagents include fluorescence probes to measure the formation of PCR products with a suitable real-time PCR instrument.
For research use only (RUO)! Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Doc. HO 000219