SARS-CoV-2 PCR reagent kit
The PCR reagents are designed to amplify low copy numbers of templates containing nucleic acid sequences typically found in SARS-CoV-2. Along with all components required for amplification, the reagents include fluorescence probes to track the formation of PCR products with a suitable real time PCR instrument.
- The kit contains primer/probes and an enzyme-mix to amplify the ORF1ab and N1-Gene and the human RNase P sequences.
- It can be used in combination with commercial extraction methods.
- It can be used with a variety of modern commercial real time thermo cyclers.
- The 25 µl PCR ensures amplification of low copy numbers of templates.
- PCR product cross contaminations are suppressed by the use of UNG
- The kit is intended for research use only.
For more information please contact us.
Quick links to our assay portfolio.