Confirmatory PCR Kits
The Confirmatory PCR Kits are specifically designed as sensitive tests to confirm HCV, HBV and HIV-1 positive screening results.
The Confirmatory PCR Kits offer a flexible approach for the sensitive verification of screening results. They allow manual or automated analysis of extracts from human EDTA plasma.
- Designed for the qualitative detection of HCV, HBV or HIV-1.
- Automated and manual use of Confirmatory PCR Kits addresses various throughput requirements.
- Highly sensitive analysis in accordance with vote 34 of the Advisory Committee ‘Blood Safety’ (Arbeitskreis Blut) of the German Federal Ministry of Health.
- The kits are intended to confirm HCV, HBV or HIV-1 positive screening results, respectively.
- HIV-1 assay with triple target design, compliant with the PEI requirements 2014 for HIV screening.
- Input of up to 400 µl sample volume, depending on applicable process.
- Sample primary tubes or archive plates can be used as sample source.
- A non-competitive internal control monitors the sample preparation and detection process.
- Validated for automation on the autoX-System, or for manual processing with QIAamp® MinElute® Virus Spin Kit.
- CE-IVD compliant.
Quick links to our assay portfolio.