Various assays for reliable virus NAT testing
Reliable, reproducible and sensitive NAT testing requires a set of process steps that are well optimised to work together seamlessly. GFE has carefully designed and developed the full workflow for NAT blood testing and controls.
- An extraction process enriches and purifies the virus RNA or DNA
- Minipool testing allows efficient virus screening
- Pool resolution and confirmation with sensitive assays
- Various controls provide full process safety
- Cost and time saving processes
Quick links to our virus PCR kits.